Coleraine Tourist Information Centre
The Coleraine Tourist Information Centre is housed in the Historic Railway Station at the end of a branch line from Hamilton to Coleraine.
Opened in 1888, two trains daily carried wool, skins, butter and passengers. It eventually closed in 1977. The Station was restored and opened as a Tourist Centre in 1993.
It is now home to a tourist information room with historical information and places to visit; a shop selling local chocolate, honey, arts/crafts, drinks and other produce. There are toilet facilities and seats, plus swings for children and a lake for fishing.
The Centre is run by volunteers.
phone. 03 5575 2733
27 Pilleau Street, Coleraine